Now we’re cookin’
From British filmmaker Ben Wheatley comes the all guns-blazing FREE FIRE – a unique and heart-pounding tale of a brokered gun deal that takes an unexpected turn.
Written by Amy Jump and Ben Wheatley and produced by Andy Starke of Rook Films, FREE FIRE boasts an all-star cast featuring Sharlto Copley, Armie Hammer, Brie Larson, Cillian Murphy, Jack Reynor, Babou Ceesay, Enzo Cilenti, Sam Riley, Michael Smiley and Noah Taylor.
To celebrate the March 31 release of the action-packed comedy, we’re offering you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to an exclusive Q&A preview screening on February 28, a whole month early!
Funded by the BFI and Film4, with Martin Scorsese serving as executive producer, FREE FIRE is an original and visionary film that is set to become a talking point of 2017!
To enter the competition, simply comment your name on our Facebook status about FREE FIRE, or email us at email@example.com with your name. We will then draw two names at random for our chosen winners.
Justine (Brie Larson) has brokered a meeting in a deserted warehouse between two Irishmen (Cillian Murphy, Michael Smiley) and a gang led by Vernon (Sharlto Copley) and Ord (Armie Hammer) who are selling them a stash of guns. But when shots are fired in the handover, a heart stopping game of survival ensues.
FREE FIRE will open nationwide across the UK on 31st March 2017.
For further news and updates on the release, please visit:
Terms and conditions
- Competition will close on February 26.
- Open to UK participants only.
- 2 (two) winners will each receive x2 (two) tickets to the Q&A of FREE FIRE, on February 28, 2017 at Edinburgh, The Cameo.
- Entrants must be free to attend from 20:30 on the day of the event.
- In the unlikely event that the Q&A screening is cancelled, no alternative prize will be available.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prizewinner.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.